Approved By Home
Approved By Host
Web Design Internship in Japan
City of Residence:
Field of Study
Years Of Experience
City of Residence
Level of Education
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Why are you the best candidate for this position
- Experience: having been trained in 2 companies for 2 years about website development, especially web design, user interface, and user experience, I have experience finishing tasks efficiently. During these training periods, I was highly appreciated by my mentors for my technical skills. I had two significant clients from my job. The first one is a salesman of the Mini-cooper brand. He wanted an advertising website for the car brand, and I delivered that need, all by myself like a freelancer. The second client is the co-founder of a clothing brand for baby. She used Shopify CRM to build her store but wanted to customize her system and theme, which she could not accomplish by clicks or using other plugins and extensions from Shopify apps. Therefore she asked my team to use codes and intervene with the systems to change that.
- Meticulousness: I feel uncomfortable seeing problems about layout, font styles, or color mixing, even though it’s just a tiny detail. That kind of attitude is particularly suitable for this position.
- Time management: I can spend 4 hours or more per day from Monday to Friday and all day on weekends.
- Teamwork and planning: Having led my team in the company’s projects, I have many teamwork and planning experiences to complete the tasks timely and smoothly. My client told me that she liked how I lead my team to do her requirements and communicate with her. My team also likes my style because tasks organized for all members help them finish quickly and flawlessly.
- Personality: Being 21 years old, I always want to challenge myself, especially in a foreign company and international environment. I will do my best to have a memorable experience.
Thank you very much!