Approved By Home
Approved By Host
Japanese Tea Marketing Intern
City of Residence:
Field of Study
Years Of Experience
City of Residence
Level of Education
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Why are you the best candidate for this position
I am the best candidate for this opportunity because of the following points:
- I am currently in the third year of my Marketing degree. This means that other than having some practical experiences in the field as can be seen on my CV, I also have a fresh young mind who can give a Gen Z point of view to the team, With our ongoing academics and extra-curricular activities, I have been able to gain knowledge on how the current market thinks and am able to apply these into creative campaigns or digital content.
- I am flexible. As a person who embraces continuous learning, I pick up on things easily and have no problem when it comes to rigorous planning and strategizing. I am someone who appreciates structure and clarity as much as creativity and I believe that it is something that you can rely on my dedication to the opportunity.
- I am detail-oriented. I always strive to do my best in the things I commit to and I would like to assure you that this will be no exception. Beyond visual aesthetics and catchy campaigns, I take the time to do sufficient research before releasing content.
- I am driven and persistent. In my time as a student leader, I understand the importance of proactivity within a team. I believe that I am a reliable candidate because I do not let setbacks hinder myself from future growth. I make it a habit to work smart and sustainably so that I can push myself to work hard and achieve goals.
- I am empathetic. I would say that I am someone who has a quick sense when it comes to emotions. I easily understand the feelings of other people from mere interaction or observation which I believe aids in the forming of long-lasting relationships.