Approved By Home
Approved By Host
Name of Person
AIESEC in Semarang
Name of Person
Field of Study
Years Of Experience
Digital Marketing & Content Creation
City of Residence
Level of Education
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Why are you the best candidate for this position
A brand gains its recognition through a word of mouth. Apparently, in today's world, this role has advanced into digital marketing which primarily focuses on providing a platform for organizations and companies to benefit by mass audience gathering on a singular platform interacting with your brand. Moreover, it provides us with creative ways of building PR of a brand, engages customers, and promotes our products and services. For such a task, one needs to be highly vigilant, creative with on-spot innovation to keep up with trending ways for building the digital marketing presence of a brand.
I begin working as a Social Media Manager in 2019 for a student-led organization known as Meraki focusing on Mental Health and Literature. During my time there, I introduced various techniques on user-managed activities which we can arrange on a static blog page to engage with the audience by hosting digital competitions, conducting a discussion session on Instagram, and inviting prominent figures to host a podcast session. Furthermore, I introduced and worked on a campaign of initiating a newsletter that featured major work on literature written by teenagers along with writings of social issues gaining insight through email marketing.
In January 2020, I started working in the corporate sector specifically in Talent Acquisition and Educational Marketing where I learned to strategize social media content according to the need of time including innovative solutions along with partnering with organizations to build a more diversified audience. I also ran social campaigns to build PR and engagement with SDGs for the company.
From my experience and engagement in AIESEC, I have developed the following skills which make me stand out as an applicant for this position:
- Eagerness & Innovation - I have worked for multiple organizations and in developing partnerships for AIESEC Conferences which provided me exposure to building various marketing campaigns according to the need & structure of the company. I analyze the current status of the company and conduct market research to look for competitors campaign after which I strategize and bring in new ideas keeping the KPIs to build content
- Creativity - I have been working on content creation and I focus on data-based content or majority illustrative which easily grabs audience attention. Moreover, with my content writing skills, I have learned to create an engaging caption. I have designed newsletters, proposals, customized campaigns, and PR Posts for partners
- Effective & Efficient Communication - Communication with primary stakeholders should not just be persuading and convincing but also efficient. Working in AIESEC & in Lincoln Method, I have learned to understand how to satisfy the customers based on their needs. Pitching external groups and relating their queries accordingly. Being in Circle Women, I managed social media accounts for 40+ females doing different business with different needs
- Adaptability - By working in different sectors, environment, and size of the organization, I have learned to quickly adapt to any environment and marketing structure
- Sales Focused - I have worked on National Sales and raised monetary partnerships for Regional Conference which makes me a person who can work under pressure with creative solutions to keep up with Sales Target
- Socially Aware