Kejora Ventures (Kejora Capital)
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
Monday - Friday (9 am - 6 pm)
These are the working hours for this opportunity
Deadline to apply:
12 September 2021
5 September 2021
2 December 2021
Short-Term (6-12 Weeks)
About the company
Kejora is the leading venture capital firm in Southeast Asia with US$380M AUM. We build successful technology companies by empowering startups to scale rapidly throughout Southeast Asia and beyond.
Investment analyst interns are given the opportunity to explore business trends by analyzing business plans to determine their feasibility. Interns will be given the chance to expand their professional network with the Kejora team as well as entrepreneur communities.
1. Conducting trend and market research to identify new areas of investment and validate our assumption.
2. Expand his professional network in founders and entrepreneurs community.
3. Business plan & financial analysis, to evaluate funding proposal that has been received to determine its feasibility.
4. Portfolio management support, to produce portfolio reports and to track the progress of our portfolio companies.
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Working experience in Business Administration or Finance
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Dynamics, Access, SQL Server, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc)
Communicative, agile, and responsible
All Nationalities Are Welcome To Apply
Minimum Study Level
1. AIESEC will do a pre-screening with the candidate
2. AIESEC will send the candidate’s CV to the company
3. If the CV match with company’s requirement, AIESEC will ask the candidate to make an Interview Video (introduction, motivation, and things that company want to know from the intern candidate). Therefore, company can request specific question related to their role and job description