Inside Sales Intern
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
7am-4pm IST- 8hrs/day- weekdays
These are the working hours for this opportunity
0-3 months experience
Deadline to apply:
31 July 2022
9 July 2022
22 January 2023
Mid-Term (13-27 Weeks)
About the company
Netsmartz is a full-service IT company offering a wide
range of services ranging from enterprise
development services, Cloud services to skill IT
resource staffing, and more. Clients leverage
Netsmartz to provide flexibility, cost savings and to
maximize efficiency within their operations. With 21
years and 1,000+ head count our enterprise solutions,
are empowering 100’s of companies just like yours.
An inside sales intern will play a fundamental role in achieving our lead generation objectives.
You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners,
generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Achieve assigned Lead Generation objectives.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls
- Identify and engage c-level decision makers within the target accounts to create
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further
development and closure
- Nurturing mid to long term leads through regular touch points until they are ready
for sales engagement.
- Provide appropriate reports and management updates on a daily/weekly basis and
solicit feedback and direction when appropriate.
- Support campaign initiatives utilizing phone, email and social channels.
- To continually improve personal management and product and sales skills.
- Flexibility to respond to business conditions as they arise.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline.
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
0-3 months experience
Sales & Marketing, Engineering
Excellent Communication skills, Strong listening and presentation skills, Linkedln understanding
Ability to multi-task, Ability to prioritize, Ability to manage time effectively
Singaporean (required), Malaysian (prefered)
Minimum Study Level
- HR Screening - 1 day
-Manager Round - 2 days
-VP Round- 2 days
-HR Round- 2days
-Total days- 7 days