Mai Trang Management Consulting Company
Ho Chi Minh City
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
Flexible - 15-20hrs/weeks
These are the working hours for this opportunity
6 months experience
Deadline to apply:
8 August 2022
15 October 2022
8 November 2022
Short-Term (6-12 Weeks)
About the company
Mai Trang Management Consulting Company is a Southeast Asian firm based in Hanoi, Vietnam, proudly distinguishes ourselves by our value-based approach to problem-solving and sleeves-rolled-up work ethics. The company’s work scope currently entails alternatives and innovative education models from K-12 to higher levels of education, high-impact mental health programs, and pro-social investment opportunities around Southeast Asia.
Authenticity, Innovative, Impactful, Diversity
The position will involve creating visual content for our company's programs; building and running various websites that we are going to launch along with our summer educational projects; managing different engagement models (social media, email campaign or subscription plan) to retain different groups of targeted audience and nurture online international communities for active learners.
- Join the team leader in planning different websites and brainstorming content to make sure that the websites are engaging with the targeted audiences
- Plan ideas and design visual content for various websites
- Update posts on the website according to the plan
- Manage related communication channels and maintain engagement with web visitors
- Work with the program team to build online communities
- Design other visual content for MT Consulting’s summer project.
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Monthly allowance and lots of free food.
Stamped certification of internship and letter of recommendation (per request).
An opportunity for a long-term employment with our company
6 months experience
No experience preferred
Sense of visual; Graphic design
Sense of accountability, innovative thinking
Minimum Study Level
1. Candidates apply through AIESEC Virtual Professional Program website
2. AIESEC scan candidates’s CV (within 3 days after application)
3. AIESEC send appropriate CVs to the company (within 4-5 days after application)
4. Company announce the qualified CVs and arrange interviews (within 3 days after CV referral)
5. Company informed AIESEC about the candidate they decide to recruit (4-5 days after interview)