EdTech Program Intern
Mai Trang Consulting
Ho Chi Minh City
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
Flexible - 15-20hrs/weeks
These are the working hours for this opportunity
No professional experience
Deadline to apply:
17 June 2022
14 June 2022
17 September 2022
Short-Term (6-12 Weeks)
About the company
Mai Trang Management Consulting Company is a Southeast Asian firm based in Hanoi, Vietnam that proudly distinguishes itself by our value-based approach to problem-solving and sleeves-rolled-up work ethics. Currently, the company’s work scope entails alternatives and innovative education models from K-12 to undergraduate, high-impact mental health programs, and pro-social investment opportunities around Southeast Asia.
Authenticity, Innovative, Impactful, Diversity
The job will involve conducting market research and model analyses of different K-12 programs; reaching out to potential partners for strategic alignment, working with various stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of different projects; brainstorming with the team to build a long-lasting and sustainable online community that connects thought-leaders and active learners across the region of Southeast Asia.
In the summer of 2022, MT Consulting is working with various partners and field experts from Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines to bring about exciting programs and summer events involving soft-skill training and capacity-building activities for SEA students.
As a Program Intern, you will have the chance to join our program leaders and partners in brainstorming innovative content/ activities for the following projects:
Project 1: Building a virtual space on the metaverse where high school students from Southeast Asia meet and work with professionals from different fields to find solutions to real-world problems.
Project 2: Strategize and execute on a business opportunity to bring an unconventional, tech-based teaching curriculum to a local market.
Project 3: Building a multinational-community of lifelong learners that connects youths all over Southeast Asia with thought-leaders and experts in a series of carefully curated study group sessions.
Example of everyday tasks:
- Join program leaders in brainstorming innovative education programs.
- Work with the team to build effective content for different events.
- Take charge of creating detailed execution plans and logistical preparation for said programs spanning 12 SEA countries.
- Maintain communication and ensure cross-team collaboration with various parties.
- Promote and spread the word about each program for the participant recruitment process.
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Monthly allowance and lots of free food.
- Stamped certification of internship and letter of recommendation (per request).
- An opportunity for long-term employment with our company.
No professional experience
No experience preferred
Sense of accountability
Minimum Study Level
1. Candidates apply through AIESEC Virtual Professional Program website.
2. AIESEC scan candidates’ CV (within 3 days after application).
3. AIESEC sends appropriate CVs to the company (within 4-5 days after application).
4. Company announces the qualified CVs and arranges interviews (within 3 days after CV referral).
5. Company informed AIESEC about the candidate they decide to recruit (4-5 days after the interview).