[Accelerate Serbia] Content Writer
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
Monday to Friday 40h min flex time
These are the working hours for this opportunity
Deadline to apply:
17 January 2021
10 January 2021
28 February 2021
Short-Term (6-12 Weeks)
About the company
Passionate professionals (and nerds) dedicated to service quality and creating unique customer success stories. BlueGrid is working on a variety of products in the security industry, market industry, and cloud. Regardless of all the clients, we have had the opportunity to work with, our main product was always the team we have created. This understanding of in which industry we are actually has brought us the pivoting opportunity into the HRaaS.
We are looking for a creative, energetic and dedicated Content Writer to create compelling
content for our blogs, service description, social media, and the company website. The content
you create will be a touchpoint between our company culture, new hires or clients.
● Developing unique and attractive headlines and body, and create original content after
doing through market analysis
● Produce an engaging and highly creative piece that can set the company tone in a
convincing and interesting manner
● Conduct a research of industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and
● Regularly produce and develop various content types, including email, social media
posts, blogs and the company web page.
● Proofread, edit and polish content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability
● Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
● Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs, include and optimize all content
● Contribute to the localization of process to ensure consistency and quality of content
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
minimum of 1 year of proven work experience as a Context Writer, Technical Writer or similar role
WordPress, English writing and editing, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, SEO
Minimum Study Level
-You are applying for this opportunity
-We are revising your application
-If you are suitable, we invite you for the interview
-If you pass the interview with AIESEC in Serbia, we send all the information to the BlueGrid company
-If everything goes good, you start your experience