Business Development Intern
EYEQ TECH JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Ho Chi Minh City
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
Flexible - 8hrs/day, Mon - Fri
These are the working hours for this opportunity
0-3 months experience
Deadline to apply:
4 December 2022
3 December 2022
26 February 2023
Short-Term (6-12 Weeks)
About the company
EyeQ is a tech start-up which develops advanced AI, Computer Vision and Deep Learning technologies to support digital transformation processes in multiple industries, including retail, advertising, banking, security, smart city and factory. Founded by Computer Science PhD duo, our mission is to "inject intelligence into what doesn't have it". We can help enterprises either save cost or increase products' values, let's get the jobs done!
Fearless - Scouting - Outsized reward
As a Business Development intern, you will do basic business and customer development activities: Find and acquire leads; liaise between users, designers and developers to get the job done.
- Do basic business and customer development activities: Find and acquire leads, mostly online.
- Liaise between users, designers and developers to get the job done
- Maintain close follow-up with clients/ prospects post-meetings
- Identify new development channels
- Promote the company and its product/service
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Opportunities to work with a high-growth technical startup, and a large-scale product.
- Flexible time, no one checks over your shoulder, as long as you get the job done.
- Opportunities to change to full-time employees after the internship with a generous salary.
0-3 months experience
6 months experience
Communication; Follow up and organizational; Analytical and problem-solving; Leadership
Minimum Study Level
Last-year undergraduate student or Fresh graduate with a bachelor degree
Round 1: Application and AIESEC in home country interview
Round 2: AIESEC in Vietnam interview
Round 3: Video interview with the company
Round 4: Face-to-face interview with the company
Round 5: Result announcement