Web Development Intern
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
9AM - 6PM (GMT+8)
These are the working hours for this opportunity
1 year experience
Deadline to apply:
31 October 2021
31 October 2021
30 January 2022
Mid-Term (13-27 Weeks)
About the company
Adzappr is a fast growing startup in the world of Digital Advertising. It’s a micro-influencing platform that enables WhatsApp users to access various brand ad campaigns. Change your WhatsApp Display Profile to an ad and earn. With that simple concept, Adzappr is steadily evolving into a social commerce platform. As a multi-racial team, we are highly collaborative and result oriented.
Collaborative- Result-oriented- Flexibility-
Looking for IT experts preferably with 1-2 years of experience and able to work as Front-End developer. Provide technical support and assist with troubleshooting issues. Able to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators.
● Ideally, you should be a current student or recent graduate with
a background in IT
● Extensive knowledge in web design & development
● Knowledge in creating web pages that is presentable to various screen sizes
● Familiar with Bootstrap library
● Having a background in Data Analytics/Big Data will be an added advantage
● Detailed person, able to execute fast and handle stress
● Constant communication with colleagues
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
It would be a plus if you have :
● Experience in Laravel web framework
● Experience with AWS interface
Job Description :
1. To implement designs by the UI/UX Team to the web
2. Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
3. Main focus on Front-End and debugging
4. System analysis for additional and existing app functionalities
5. Define and communicate technical and design requirements
6. Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
7. Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
8. Create and manage databases
9. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
10. Assisting web development activities
11. Monitoring and maintaining systems and applications
12. Developing and testing new features
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The company may extend the internship contract or offer a full time position if the EP performs well.
1 year experience
1-2 experience in IT; Experience in Laravel web framework and AWS interface;
Minimum Study Level
1. CVs will be sent to the company on Monday
2. Company will contact the PP for a first interview to have a discovery call within 2 working days.
3. Company will contact PP for a second Job Description based interview and a test within 5 working days.
4. Once accepted, PP will undergo realisation within 7 working days.