Business Development Executive
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
These are the working hours for this opportunity
No professional experience
Deadline to apply:
30 September 2022
29 September 2022
31 March 2023
Mid-Term (13-27 Weeks)
About the company
Through its venture building stack, Remote Ventures helps entrepreneurs define, and ideate proposed solutions, inject its proprietary ConnectX IP, grant business development expertise, and provide shared services.
Remote Ventures injects up to $125,000 into each venture. The team acts as a co-founder of each entity to ensure that each experience can go to market with a ready product and capital for commercialization.
Innovative, Open, Inclusive
Looking for people who are passionate and open to learn especially in the Business Development Area
- Responsible for expanding Remote Ventures’s network of relationships and generating new business leads
- Supporting CEO in managing key clients, new business proposal creation, and live campaigns
- Day-to-day point of contact for retained clients and lead on critical projects on business brought in -Providing feedback and reporting on campaigns and results as required
- A proven track record in successful business development in terms of scoping, strategizing, negotiating, and delivering
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Passion and energetic with a strong sense of mission
- Strong digital / entertainment background, tenacious and driven, with a proven track record in successful deal-making
- Excellent business development skills
- Confident communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain good working relationships across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic and commercially aware
- Able to learn and adapt new web applications quickly.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Powerpoint.
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Company may offer a fulltime employment after internship period
No professional experience
Creativity; Business Development; Microsoft Office; Microsoft Excel ;Microsoft Powerpoint
Myanmar, Vietnam, Indonesia
Minimum Study Level
- Will go through an iCx interview
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Final interview with director