One Time Payment
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
Monday-Friday, 09.00-18.00 (GMT+7)
These are the working hours for this opportunity
Deadline to apply:
20 June 2021
15 June 2021
12 September 2021
Short-Term (6-12 Weeks)
About the company
Lakuemas is the first online gold buying and selling platform in Indonesia that can be accessed through websites and mobile applications and is supported by offline stores in various major Indonesian malls. With Lakuemas, you can buy and sell gold easily, cheaply and safely. To find out the buying and selling price of gold today as well as information about the buying and selling price of 1 gram of gold, digital gold, and gold savings you can find here.
A product intern is someone who makes high value to out of the box product business. Such a person proactively fetches informations and analyzes it. We are looking for a product intern that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
1. Analyze customer needs and wants by determining, designing, and conducting appropriate studies to obtain information from the market.
2. Provide recommendations on the nature and scope of current and future Lakuemas products
competition analysis by comparing the features of Lakuemas and competitors.
3. Provide information to management regarding trends, information, reporting, and results achieved by Lakuemas and its competitors.
4. Responsible for strategy product features such as price, benefits, budget.
5. Responsible for and leading the product roadmap coordination with all stakeholders
6. Liaise and establish communication and cooperation with external parties to collaborate in developing product features, services, promotions, etc.
7. Empowering product decisions via competitive research, analysis of product metrics, and customer research.
8. Supporting product implementation via ensuring the success of project schedule, scope, and quality.
9. Working closely with Head Product and Product Leaders, as well as cross-functional teams to deliver beautiful, delightful, useful products (Business, Engineering, Operational, Design.)
10. Opportunity to learn and be a part of Agile Software Development Life Cycle; Gain valuable experience working with Development team by delivering user stories and making sure solutions are built as per requirements. Opportunity to sharpen your communication skills, leadership skills, and various other soft skills required in managing product development from ideation to release.
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
One Time Payment
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Working experience in IT, if any
MySQL, Hive, Data Modeling, Pig, Statistical Data Analysis, Data Analysis, Statistics Data Mining
Data-oriented personality, Good applied statistics skills, Good scripting and programming skills, Communication skills
Everyone is welcome to apply!
Minimum Study Level
Graduated from or currently enrolled in a Bachelor Degree
1. AIESEC will do a pre-screening with the candidate
2. AIESEC will send the candidate’s CV to the company
3. If the CV match with company’s requirement, AIESEC will ask the candidate to make an Interview Video (introduction, motivation, and things that company want to know from the intern candidate). Therefore, company can request specific question related to their role and job description