Junior Artist Designer
Myanmar Enterprise Solutions
this would be the stipend for this job opportunity
these are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
4 hours per day Monday to Friday
These are the working hours for this opportunity
Deadline to apply:
5 January 2021
4 January 2021
29 March 2021
About the company
Myanmar Enterprise Solutions is about bringing our clients a positive outsourcing experience for their accounting and corporate financial planning needs. We offer the most flexible professional accounting and financial solutions tailored specifically to your individual requirements by providing a range of services. MES’s talented partners and associates specialize in the areas of accounting setup, assurance, financial planning, and business advisory who really love what we do and we strongly bel
This position is newly created to catch up the international trend, to promote marketing campaign and to provide the very professional design when we are upgrading our website and post in social media. Nowadays, professional firm need the professional artist design as a value added. We prepare the Business Plan, Corporate Profile for our clients. So we need the very talent artist designer to embedded in our service. We are seeking the very independent artist designer with the strong creativity.
1. "Develop concepts for and design all collateral materials including: direct mail, print and digital ads, mass emails, newsletters, flyers, invitations, corporate profile, corporate PowerPoint, Facebook ads and website, as needed.
2. Assist CEO office with brainstorming and marketing/advertising strategies.
3. Track the latest market trends in accounting and finance field and use this knowledge to develop communications and creative pieces that are relevant to the company’s various target audiences.
4. To determine and implement quality and safety standards in accordance with the existing norms and the actual situation of the organization;
5. To communicate with the collaborators to ensure the quality and the complement of various graphic design projects.
6. Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the design controlling, and continuously improve the design level in order to achieve the company's growing development requirements."
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Need to show 4 or 5 Portfolio experience.
Content Marketing, Detail oriented, Digital Marketing, Graphics and Design, Personal skills and knowledge, Photoshop
Adaptability, Professional Skills, Strategic Planning, Research,
Minimum Study Level
"The selection process will start on the 30th /11 /2020
The candidate will be selected within ten days as follows:
- Application through AIESEC's Virtual Professional Program website (until 5/1/2021)
- Shortlist by AIESEC based on CV and together with Portfolio ( 2 days)
- Applicants must submit the portfolio during applications. (Graphic Design)
- Shortlisted Candidates will have an initial Google Hangouts chat with one of our HR colleagues or CEO assess team fit and attitude ( 4 days)