HR Intern (L&D)
English Biscuit Manufacturers
this would be the stipend for this job opportunity
these are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
Monday to Friday - 40 Hours
These are the working hours for this opportunity
Deadline to apply:
9 June 2021
9 June 2021
14 July 2021
About the company
EBM’s vision and values lie at the heart of all we do. They inspire and guide us to the best possible course of action and, ultimately, the best outcomes. Simple yet powerful, our vision and values strengthen the company and its practices.
To be the leading food company, delighting and nourishing our consumers with superior products and services; while leading sales, shares and profits, thus allowing our people, community and stakeholders to succeed.
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT: Facilitate in creating E Learning Modules
The primary responsibilities will be to facilitate the Internal Faculty in developing functional and soft skill related training content. He/she will be assisting in formulating and structuralizing the training content for multiple learning modalities (instructor-led, webinars, video, etc.) He/she will also be responsible for coordinating with the content developers and Internal Faculty and ensure that modules are developed timel
• The primary responsibilities will be to facilitate the Internal Faculty in developing functional and soft skill related training content.
• He/she will be assisting in formulating and structuralizing the training content for multiple learning modalities (instructor-led, webinars, video, etc.)
• He/she will also be responsible for coordinating with the content developers and Internal Faculty and ensure that modules are developed timely and efficiently.
• Work with Content Developer to confirm course specifications and resolve gaps
• Create, manage, and deliver engaging training across multiple mediums and multiple learning styles
• Utilize technical and creative writing skills when developing initial content for the developer
• Produce eLearning courses on time and on budget and align those programs with an overall learning outcomes strategy
• Address changes and feedback to course deliverables in a timely manner
• Work collaboratively with the content developer to create an impactful learning experience
• Evaluate training outcomes based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Explore learning deliverables in various engaging formats (e.g., courses, games, videos, quizzes, and etc.) and communicate to Content Developer & Internal Faculty
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Minimum Study Level
CV Review – 2 Days
Applicant Contact – 1 Day
Interview – 3 Days
Result – 1 Day