Market Research and Promotion Intern for Marine Tourism
M's Marine Adventure Co., Ltd.
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
Monday-Friday Total 16 hours
These are the working hours for this opportunity
Deadline to apply:
11 July 2021
29 June 2021
9 September 2021
Short-Term (6-12 Weeks)
About the company
M's Marine Adventure a travel agency that provides high quality travel services to the Philippines and Egypt etc. for the Japanese. In particular, we focus on marine tourism, such as cruises, diving, and beach resorts. Although the travel business has been suspended in Corona Damages, we are preparing to resume the business and are also working on new businesses such as food and beverage and camping.
The participant will research the current situation of the local tourism industry in the Philippines, research attractive sightseeing spot in the Philippines, and create a pamphlet on tourism in the Philippines.
They will also have the experience of sending out information of the attractiveness of Philippine tourism through social media.a
- Learn briefly about the work the training organization do and how training organization create tourist brochures.
- Conduct research on the current status of tourism in the Philippines and attractive sightseeing spot from the perspective of local residents.
- Conduct research on the current status and prospects of the tourism industry in the Philippines, including the employment situation.
- Write a report on the Philippine tourism industry association based on the above training and create a simulated Philippine tourism brochure.
- Devise a method of communicating the appeal of tourism and other activities to the Philippines and other countries, and disseminate this information through social media.
- Make a presentation in front of M's Marine Adventure employees and AIESEC members about what you learned from the training, the report you wrote, the pamphlet, etc.
- Set up an exchange opportunity for both the trainees and the M's Marine Adventure to introduce each other to the cultures of Japan and the Philippines.
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Basic PC Skills
Marketing, Knowledge of Camiguin Island or Cebu Island, or ability to research the tourism industry of those islands
Minimum Study Level
- Application through AIESEC's Virtual Professional Program website (until 02/06/2021)
- Shortlist by AIESEC based on CV and Portfolio About portfolio:It's not necessary but if you have, please send us the videos you have made. (until 06/06/2021)
- Shortlisted Candidates will have an first interview with AIESEC at online (until 12/06/2021)
- The candidates who have successfully passed the first interview will be invited to a final interview with the representative director (until 19/06/2021)