Sales & Marketing Intern
This would be the stipend for this job opportunity
IT (Preferably) & Marketing
These are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
Monday to Friday - 40 Hours
These are the working hours for this opportunity
Deadline to apply:
30 June 2021
23 June 2021
20 September 2021
Short-Term (6-12 Weeks)
About the company
Azura Labs is a software house in Semarang that provides services to customers in Website & App Development, Digital Marketing & Branding, IT Consulting, Support Maintenance
Intern will learn all about how to manage social media for marketing, understand sales process on software-related business, and understand how an IT Consulting business works.
Intern will create content (either as blog post or media) leading to our deals with clients.
Intern will lead us to a Software Development
Project deals in their home country. Intern will be the representative of our business (after hired fulltime if
performed as our expectation) in their respective areas.
● Regular meetings with Azura Labs team
● Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
● Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
● Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
● Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
● Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
● Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
● Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
● Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram adapting content to suit different channels
● Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms
● Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
● Recommend improvements to increase performance
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Having a side business or had experiences in finishing a business deals would be a plus
IT (Preferably) & Marketing
Minimum Study Level
- CV Screening, Assessment Sheet, Interview Video (3 Days)
- Decision Agreement (3 Days)
- Announcement (1)