Supply Chain Intern (Customer Services)
English Biscuit Manufacturers
this would be the stipend for this job opportunity
these are the backgrounds that this opportunity is associated with
These are the languages that you’ll have to know.
Monday to Friday - 40 Hours
These are the working hours for this opportunity
Deadline to apply:
4 July 2021
3 July 2021
15 August 2021
About the company
EBM’s vision and values lie at the heart of all we do. They inspire and guide us to the best possible course of action and, ultimately, the best outcomes. Simple yet powerful, our vision and values strengthen the company and its practices.
To be the leading food company, delighting and nourishing our consumers with superior products and services; while leading sales, shares and profits, thus allowing our people, community and stakeholders to succeed.
To Review order management cycle for improvement in service level by capturing real market demand.
• Compare the service levels to be captured month wise vs real demand coming from the market.
• Budget numbers vs demand numbers vs delivery to be assessed to see the gaps.
• Run an in-depth analysis on one brand and recommend changes that are to be made to the demand planning process.
• At least three key brands need to be analyzed based on last 12 months data.
• Find out opportunity areas and accordingly imply it on the Demand Planning process of these brands.
You will receive compensation for your virtual work. You can find the details below and request more information during the selection process.
During your experience, you will be invited to virtual events where you can meet young professionals like you and expand your professional network.
On the first week of your experience, you will get access to exclusive training content prepared by AIESEC. This content will help you improve your leadership skills, give you tips about remote work and support you in your career development journey.
After you complete your experience successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Professionalism, Time Management, Conflict Resolution
Minimum Study Level
CV Review – 2 Days
Applicant Contact – 1 Day
Interview – 3 Days
Result – 1 Day